Releases: Bears Like Shit Too, Torba
1. What’s the meaning behind your name?
DD: DocturDot is fun to say.
JV: Johnny Venus, Venus, Johnny V, etc. Everybody needs love.
2. What other names have you had?
DD: I went by Hobbes for a while but I’m not gonna make up a fake deep reason why lol.
JV: Olu….for a while now.
3. Which song of yours would you first want people to hear?
DD: ‘Machete’. That was a real spiritual experience recording that shit
JV: ‘Liquor Sto’’ It has a lot of our talents all wrapped into one.
4. Who was your Hip Hop idol growing up?
DD: Busta Rhymes, ODB, Snoop and Missy Elliot are why i do this.
JV: UGK, Outkast, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Cash Money, Kanye West.
5. Which musician would you most like to work with?
DD: Quincy Jones
JV: Erykah Badu.
6. If you weren’t making music, what would you be doing instead?
DD: Porn and Family Therapy
JV: Leading the Revolution.
7. What’s success to you?
DD: Success is when you have peace within yourself.
JV: Impact, Influence, Progressive Change, Dollar Dollar Bills Yaaaaawwwwll.
8. Which country produces the best food and women/men?
DD: Peruvian Food. Nigerian Women
JV: Well Soul Food is pretty damn good; so America. Also, I love Plantains and Jamaican women.
9. What’s your vice?
DD: I smoke a lotta weed but I don’t consider it a vice. Vice free 2015
JV: Women with Sexy Butts and pretty faces, Drugs, & Music (The Vibrations!), and new Experiences.
10. What’s your favourite animal?
JV: Really? This is a tough one. Big Cats